Monday 6 January 2014

New year, New Me.

Hello there everyone! 
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!
So its 2014 already, how time has flown by! I feel i want 2014 to be the year that I change for the better. Nothing really exciting happened in 2013, and to be fair, I had no motivation to do anything! I know people say that i'm young, and i should make the most of being 13 but I just felt I had no reason to do anything. I had no projects to work towards, plus for most of the year I didn't even have a hobby. Just before the summer holidays, around the end of July, me and a friend took up tennis, however, the tennis club did not run throughout the summer holidays and us going away at different times, we never really got to practise. So of course, tennis started again in September, and it went on all the way through to December - outdoors! Around November time, I got really sick of going there. It was on a Tuesday after school and because of the sun going down so early, it was pitch black, as well as gails, rains and winds blowing down, i honestly dreaded going!

I've always know sport wasn't for me, and i feel that this experience has just made it clear, however, I have now quit tennis, and I am taking up badminton, I know you think it'll just be the same, but all my family play badminton - mum, dad and sister, and my  mum is also a level one coach in it, so hopefully she can teach us how to play, and also the hours and days are more flexible, therefore it should be more fun.

Anyway, i'm going to stop babbling on and i'm going to get down with my new year resolutions:
  • GET FITTER!!! I really lack in exercise and with my new Miranda Hart's Maracattack DVD, I should be more motivated as she is 'what i call' my favourite comedian!
  • Eat more healthy & don't snack!! All I tend to eat in between meals is chcocolate and junk food so I KNOW that is not good!
  • Read more! Recently I have been lacking when it comes to reading, but I have bought the John Green box set. I have read 'looking for alaska' and I am currently reading 'the fault in our stars'.
  • Write more blog posts! I'm really bad and get stuck for ideas so it would be great if you guys could comment some for me! 
They are all the resolutions that I have for this year, but if I complete some of them within the year, I would no doubt replace them with some others that have been hovering about!

Apologies for this being such a long blog post without many pictures but I just thought I needed to one about the new year, and I didn't feel many pictures would fit!

Megan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment