Friday 22 November 2013

Cosy in Winter

Hello! 
So as winter approaches (or already has approached) once again, I like to get into a festive spirit and bring a warm cosy feel to my bedroom, it just makes me feel happy and warm, so here are a few tips to bring a nice atmosphere to yours too!


CANDLES!
Candles are a great way of bringing seasonal scents into your room.
Although Yankee Candle ones can be expensive, I really feel its worth it as they have such a variety of smells and I also love the packaging.


FAIRY LIGHTS
 Recently I bought some cute lights of amazon for a really good price,I have put them all over one of my walls and I have them on a twinkling setting, it really makes me feel cosy with the main light dimmed down and some candles lit... I love it!


CHRISTMAS SONGS!
Its never to early to get into the spirit with a few songs playing in the background... or turned up at full volume! 


HOT CHOCOLATE!
Although the cup in the picture isn't full, i had just finished my favourite galaxy hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate dusting.
SIMPLY THE BEST!


PILLOWS!
To make my bed 10x more cosy, i fill it with pillows, throws and stuffed toys to make it like heaven when you jump into it... but sadly like hell when you jump out!


BOOKS!
I recently pre-ordered the John Green box set after hearing great reviews about many of the books. On Amazon I got all 5 books for £15.84, which is amazing. it came with;
The Fault in our Stars,
Looking for Alaska,
Will Grayson, Will Grayson,
An Abundance of Katherines,
Paper Towns.

Sadly the price of the box set has gone up to £24.77, still a great deal considering they're meant to be around £40. 


I know this has been a rather long post, but thank you for reading through and I hope it helped!

Megan
x


No comments:

Post a Comment